Paul Murray Oil Inc., offers a complete line of engine oils, tractor fluids, hydraulic oils and greases to meet all of your lubricating needs. PMO also has top-loading fuel racks, so contractors with their own tank wagons can load at our blending plant. If you need fuel or lubricant storage at your business location, PMO can provide the solutions to meet your needs, from above ground 275-gallon tanks up to 10,000-gallon storage tanks. PMO has a total turnkey system for you. Let us come out today and help you solve your petroleum needs.
- Generator Fueling
- Site fueling – fueling equipment at the job site.
- Emergency fueling contracts – fueling backup emergency generator at commercial buildings.
- Keep full service – residential and commercial, high-quality service.
- Fleet fueling – fueling equipment at night, so it is ready for work by the next morning.
- Oils and lubricants – complete line of engine oils, tractor fluids, general oils and greases.
- We deliver skid tanks with pumps to your business or remote sites – no set-up charge in most cases.
- 24/7 emergency fueling – for our commercial customers.
- Charge accounts with approved credit.
ON SITE FUELING
We, at PMO, know how important it is for you to make sure your fuel arrives when you need it and equipment are in top working condition. Lubricants play a crucial role in equipment upkeep, and we know that it takes a knowledgeable expert technician who can recommend the right lubricant for you. Let us be your partner for your lubricant needs.
DIESEL EXHAUST FLUID
We have been working with customers, large and small and helping them to drive their company for cleaner air and more efficient vehicles with diesel exhaust fluid.
Diesel exhaust fluid is a non-hazardous solution applied to the exhaust stream of diesel vehicles to break down nitrous oxide emissions into nitrogen and water. DEF’s have been helping the heavy-duty truck drivers meet the stringent emission policy standards set by EPA since 2010.